Orthopaedic - Large Bone
De Soutter and Stryker boasts a range of Large Bone surgical tools, available in ELectric/Battery with power supply units where applicable, as well as Pneumatic options.
The MDX MultiDrive system and System 6 is a heavy duty orthopaedic system suitable for large bone elective surgery, trauma and procedures. It is available with a choice of three power source options – aseptic battery, sterilisable battery and corded supply.
Orthopaedic / Extremities / Trauma - Small Bone
The Trauma Drive is a powerful, System 2000, Corless driver 2, 3 for small bone and light duty trauma surgery. The handpiece is powered by sterile or aseptic batteries or by a mains power supply via a low voltage corded module. These products is a versatile pneumatic straight case system for precision small-bone surgery, including podiatric, hand and wrist surgery.
Maxillofacial / Oral / ENT
The ECV ErgoPlus, Core Console is a versatile electric straight case system for precision small-bone surgery, including ENT, oral, hand, wrist and podiatric surgery. The slim perfectly balanced handpiece enables the surgeon to perform the most demanding surgical procedures with complete confidence
The SDX-600 handpiece is suitable for primary sternotomies and the RDX-600 is recommended for revision sternotomies. They are available with a choice of two power source options – sterile battery or aseptic battery. For primary sternotomies the use of the DPX-677 reciprocating saw is recommended. The DPX-170 oscillating saw is suitable for revision sternotomies.
Neurosurgery / Spinal
The system offers the following features:
• 100,000 rpm pneumatic motor for smooth and precise cutting performance
• Super sharp, precision ground dissecting tools
• Extensive range of dissecting tools with numerous bur head shapes
• Ultra slim handpiece weighing just 99 gms and measuring 15mm in diameter
• Ergonomic handpiece design for minimal surgeon fatigue
• Simple tool free bur loading and hose piece changing mechanisms
• Optional irrigation system with fully programmable mode settings
• Progressive action foot control for precision speed control
• Also available with irrigation